What is My Debt Ratio?

Posted on 4:58 PM | By Smart Wealth Advisory | In

Getting your Malaysia home loan is a task you should consider very much beforehand. That will probably tie you up in debt for a long period of time. But says who being tied up in debts are entirely bad? In Malaysia home loan's older posts, WISE discussed certain techniques to consider when you're in debt -- And that could help you less endanger yourself tied up by mortgages.

Your DEBT RATIO can be calculated this way:

(FIXED loan repayment (monthly) / Gross monthly income ) * 100
= (1500 / 4000) * 100
= 37.5%

Unfortunately, before you could borrow some money, your creditors will take a look at your debt ratio before deciding. And until then, you will have to save up and spend wisely.

Comments (1)

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Linda Frank and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told myself that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 73,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr. Steve of Steve Brown Loan Financial , he was the saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 73,000 USD and i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Steve Brown via email at. (stevebrownloan4@hotmail.com) OR (stevebrown012@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearted lender.

Post a Comment